Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Up and running...

Here's the new format for the time being! This was pretty much inspired by Andrew Burke and Matthew Russells new sites....actually....it's a direct ripoff of them. The links section needs to be ported over, the about section needs to be reworked, and I need to put my resume up. Besides those silly little details, the animation section is up-to-date and the basic news page is all set.

I'd love to hear what you think of all this change.

By the way, I just got the Superman Returns soundtrack and it is IN-TENSE!!!

2 comments:

  1. If you dig the Superman soundtrack you should check out Now That's What I Call Music Vol, 22.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got that one already, Burke. Another recent add is I Knew I've Heard This Jam Before Vol 7. That one was pretty dang good!

    ReplyDelete