Thursday, August 17, 2006

Favorite Nintendo DS game? I need your help!

Assuming they will even ALLOW me to bring my DS lite onto the plane, I'd like to brush up on my gaming on the vacation I'm going to be taking soon. I know some of you folks are hardcore gamers and I'd love to hear what your favorite Nintendo DS game is (and why, of course). I'm looking to get Star Fox Command DS when it comes out at the end of this month...based on what you folks have seen of it so far, would you get it?

So far, I'm going to bring WarioWare Touched! and MarioKart DS (and Super Mario 3 Advance if Nick Gibbons finishes it before my trip). WarioWare and MarioKart are both SO badass by the way!

9 comments:

  1. I can't stress this enough. Feel the Magic XX/XY and The Rub Rabbits. Two of the greatest games for this system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is The Rub Rabbits a seperate game? Can you recommend any GBA games, too? While we're at it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astroboy, Zelda Minish Cap, all the Castlevania games, Metal Gear Solid, Advance Wars, and maybe even Final Fantasy Tactics. Ya those are all good GBA games.

    Rub Rabbits is the sequel to Feel the Magic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the best games I've played for the DS are the new castlevania game... and the new mario bros game... brian bought a ds just for that mario game, and you know how hard it is to get brian to spend money. I don't know about rub rabbits... those feel the magic type games are sort of gimmicky and don't have much replayability.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you confused the word gimmicky with bitch'n again Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've played the new Mario DS game...even though I'll admit it's pretty dang neat and it looks GREAT, it just isn't my cup of green tea with honey.

    Minish Cap sounds intriuguing though. I'll see if I can find a used copy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. there's a new mega man game, and that ff3 game that are coming out for ds. Those are supposed to be good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had Minish Cap in my hands today but couldn't buy it. I'll only play it on the plane...looks like I'll have to make due with what I already got. That ain't a bad thing though.

    ReplyDelete