Thursday, October 19, 2006

No Time for Nuts ONLINE NO MORE!!!

UPDATE! : I've decided to take the short down . All your positive comments were very much appreciated and the directors were glad to hear you folks enjoyed it. Heres a link to preorder it!

The Scrat short, "No Time For Nuts", that Blue Sky worked on after Ice Age 2 found it's way on the internet. Working on it was a blast...and I hope to work with Mike Thurmeier and Chris Renault as directors again.

I realize it's probably gonna be taken down and posted again on various video sites...when that happens, I'll find and update as needed.

My shots in the short: Scrat popping out of the ice, scrat kissing and hugging the snow, and Titanic coming out of the fog. Pretty much the first three shots in that sequence.

Enjoy!!!

5 comments:

  1. How cute! That's some fine animating Mr. Tom! Boo that your name was so teeny in the youtube credits :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No time for Nuts" Remember how you used to always tell me that, Tom?
    Ahhh I miss the old days. :(
    The short looks great, congrats man!
    your friend,
    elliott

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nuts aside, those WERE the days. I heard you're at Pixar now mucking it up with Ev and some of my ex-DNA friends. Good to hear from ya, Smelliott!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrat kissing the snow was one of my favorite parts. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All these Scrat shorts are great. I said awhile back he needs his own full length movie. Good job!

    ReplyDelete