Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Evil Dead: The Musical!

I just got back from seeing the Off-Broadway musical version of Evil Dead, oddly enough called Evil Dead: The Musical. There were songs, dances, and lots and lots of blood. A friend of mine got us tickets in the Splatter Zone. I was front row but didn't want the free ponchos they were handing out so if you look to the left, you can see the horror that got all over me. I want to go back, in fact, I want to bring anyone to it who visits and says "Lets go to a Broadway play." You've been warned, future visitors.

Sorry Burke...I stole your point.



Here are some more pictures that I got today at work:

6 comments:

  1. ...but you made it your own Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. . . Seems like Broadway was shut down when we visited. Oh well, maybe next time. . . jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the end of it, I was soaked in sticky corn syrup. I doubt Jess and yourself would have liked that. Plus, we got the tickets months before. But next time you're in town...we're going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you have to make me so jealous Tom? With your off off broadway shows and your "blodd splatter" seating and your "all things are cool and smell like urine and we only occasionally get shot at here in New York" hipster attitude. You don't have to rub our noses in it Tom! We have cool things here in Seattle...like, like...rain, and ...uh, homeless people and ....uh....Darn you Tom Saville...darn you to heck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What in tarnation happened to all of Jerod's hair????

    ReplyDelete
  6. he laughed it off during the musical! He also blames you!

    ReplyDelete