Friday, July 27, 2007

Horton teaser is here!

The first teaser trailer for Horton Hears A Who was released today in front of EVERY print of The Simpsons. Now, its very rare that I get a shot in any of the trailers of the movies I've worked on. However, I was fortunate enough to get TWO shots in the trailer...one of them is the Mayor hiding under the blankets like a widdwe baby and the other is (though not how it's gonna show up in the final movie) Horton jumping up in front of the clover. Not really a whole lot from me in there and a last minute change of what the teaser REALLY was (which is now the international trailer). More soon!!!



I'll post a better quality version when I find it.

Random videos I've enjoyed recently:
Barfight
Febreeze Commercial by an old DNA friend and his wife
Home Movies McGuirks Laser Eye Surgery
War Photographer
Unicorn vs. Narwhal
Adventure Time!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, congratulations! It looks awesome and I cannot wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Tom! I'm excited to see this one! Kudos on getting in the trailer... you rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who did the shots of the mayor talking? All that mouth work is really fun. So squishy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, this looks beautiful. I am really looking forward to the full trailer.

    H!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work little Tommy. I knew you could do it. I just knew it!

    ReplyDelete