Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Blue Sky is looking for some of you talented folks (6, specifically) to help the animation department finish up this already gorgeous movie. So the question is, are you a bad enough dude (or dudette) to send us your demo reel?
Here is the LinkedIn page link.
Company: Blue Sky Studios
Job Title: Animator
Description: TEMP POSITION STARTING BY SEPT 10TH FOR APPROX. 2 MONTHS. LUXURY HOUSING INCLUDED FOR ALL NON LOCALS.
Responsible for implementation of complex character animation. Responsible for the "Movement" in computer animations, included but not limited to timing, acting and posing of characters.
▪ Work with Director in establishing character design and movement.
▪ Take models and or rigged models (set up for animation) to finished animation.
▪ Work with modelers, riggers, and technical directors to implement the animation.
▪ Demonstrated expertise in the following: Animation, Rigging, Sketching and/or drawing skills.
▪ Familiarity with major animation packages (Maya, XSI, etc).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a copy of your reel (NTSC DVD format ONLY), a comprehensive reel breakdown and your resume to:
Human Resources Department
Blue Sky Studios - 17th Floor
44 South Broadway
White Plains, NY 10601
Random videos I've recently enjoyed:
'Alkaline Trio - Mercy Me' music video
Nintendo A Capella
UCB - Fortune Cookie