Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Last shot on Horton....FINAL'D!

Today is a mighty day for me. A day that most animators enjoy as much as Christmas or falling asleep before your face hits that soft pillow at night. Today, my last shot on Horton was finaled! Mike Walling had a similar experience today and his post inspired me to share this accomplishment. I won't tell you which shot it was but it was really fun to work on. As soon as the movie is released, I'll have a reel to show you folks. Go see the movie! You'll be in awe at how beautiful it is!

I almost forgot, some silly videos that kept me entertained recently:
Animation DVD
Amy at the Club
IM IN UR MANGER KILLING UR SAVIOR
She She Shes a bombshell

7 comments:

  1. yippy!!! wahooo!!! haha Can't wait to see the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you man. Yay!! Go Horton!

    -Ray

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats bro!!
    can't wait to see the goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Tomchu go!! I'm looking forward to seeing your shots and the whole film....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,Tom! I`m very glad of your cool elephant!
    URA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very exciting Tom. I can't wait to see this, and then loudly say "I know that guy" in the theater when the credits roll and be famous by association. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Tom,

    I just saw Horton this weekend, and I wanted to drop a note to say I was blown away. AMAZING visuals and technical achievements aside, I'd have to say that was one of the best-animated films I've ever seen. You guys kicked ass on it, and you deserve a lot of credit. I saw it with a few people and we all felt the same. Kudos man, and congrats on its success!

    Are you gonna be posting up some of your shots?

    -Mike

    ReplyDelete