Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lots of news!

So it's been a while since I've updated my blog/site/thing because of some reason or another. Well today is the day for uber-update-bonus-round!!! I suppose quite a few things have happened lately, new trailer, Christmas/New Years, fellow Blue Skyers having babies, Blue Sky flood of '08, and new residences. But I'll just touch on the basics for now.

New Horton Trailer
Yeah a new trailer thats not too bad! The first trailer left a bunch of us wondering what was going on but this trailer shows the lush world that Horton and the Whos live in. This one is REALLY old.


Texas Christmasness
Christmas in Texas...a gorgeous 60-70 the entire time I was there. Got the chance to see my entire family and, finally, a chance to see my niece, Cameron. She's just about the coolest kid in Texas. By the way, I got a Wii for Christmas and it's really neat! I'm addicted to Guitar Hero.



Blue Sky is Connecticut Bound

After the building rained on the animation department (a pipe burst above our floor) and the floor flooded (a pipe burst on the floor), we get news that we're officially moving North to the border of Connecticut. Since I live in Brooklyn now, this news makes me sigh a bit. Sure, it's only an extra 10 minute drive and, sure, I'll be getting a new car next month...so I should be more excited. I'm sure once all the construction is done and I'm actually walking around in our rad new space, I'll fall in love with it.



And finally, some stupid videos I thought were funny lately:
Italian Spiderman
You Suck at Photoshop, Pt. 2
I was the turkey the WHOLE time!
How do you feel?
Happy Holidays, Jerks

3 comments:

  1. Tom,

    Nice to see you posting again. Your link for the Horton Trailer didn’t work for me, but I found it on apple.com anyway. WOW, I really like this trailer much better then the first one, except for the music. (from night at the museum) You are right, it shows the “Who” world fantastically. I’m glad March 14 is right around the corner.

    So you guys are moving to CT uh? Well, you’ll still be close to The Hudson Valley anyway. We love visiting Sleepy Hollow and all there is to do there.

    Also, very cute niece, glad you are a proud uncle. Family First, always. And as far as the Italian Spider man, I think I saw that guy at a family reunion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Something on the the Tomoblog nearly crashed explorer!

    So glad to hear all is going well though. Your neice is so very insanely cute! Eeek! Yay new car and new work space. Hurrah! Can't wait to see Horton. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha!!!
    those videos brought christmas joy and laughter deep into my bloody heart

    ReplyDelete