Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How to build a mustache fit for a KING!

A takeoff from Tippets recent beard/mustache challenge , the first ever annual Dude Challenge was created. Not to compete....just because we thought it was such a dang good idea! I initially thought mine would grow in slowly but it turns out, 9 days later, it's getting a little thick. It doesn't really itch so much as it is annoying. I'm already looking forward to shaving this darn thing off. But still...gotta stay in it as long as I can for the 5 weeks. Am I gonna win? Heck no! (I didn't put any money into the pot)....will I tough it out? MAYBE! Thats the best I can do right now. Forgive me for the pictures you're about to see. But please...mock them.

Day 0. Notice the smooth, supple, baby-like features.

Week 1. Don't be fooled, even though it looks like I'm enjoying myself. A hidden loathing lurks!

1 comment:

  1. I want to be invited to the dude challenge. Was my application now dude-like enough?

    Hal is sad. HAL SMASH (a grape)...

    ReplyDelete