Saturday, January 03, 2009

Thats some strong coffee!

I'll keep this short because I don't really have too much access to all the pictures I've taken and doing all of that on this laptop would take a while....and maybe I'm a little tired from the trip still. But after about 5,000 miles, I've made my way to the Seattle area. The next few posts will include pictures and some things I've figured out on the 3+ week drive here. Since now I have to find a place, get my stuff moved in, familiarize myself with the area, and play a TON of games, I'm so happy I get another 3 weeks to take my time with all of it. Stay tuned! It's gonna be so boring your head will explode!

2 comments:

  1. yay tom
    glad you made it there safely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom is the bestest! I love Tom! TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM TOM!!!!!

    ReplyDelete